The weather is warming up, and so is the romance this Memorial Weekend. We have the greatest ideas for incredible date ideas for this fun Memorial Day Weekend: It's not too late to plan some fun...invite your friends, time alone together, or even a new date.... Enjoy these fun ideas for singles and couples!
Date Ideas for Memorial Day Weekend
Before picking that perfect summer outfit to go to the Memorial Day Parade or fireworks....now is the time to think about who you will see, and who you could meet...ooohhh maybe someone new and exciting! This weekend is the kickoff to a great summer season, time with fun friends, and maybe even meeting a new hottie or a few....
Single and ready to mingle:
1. Participate in beach volleyball.....nothing better than sand under your feet, that sun kissed glow, the perfect lip gloss, and a few afternoon "Iced Teas" to lighten the mood to meet new friends as you charge the net or sip "Sex on the Beach!" You'll make people notice you in that gorgeous new bathing suit, shorts, and sexy smile as you try your best to hit the ball. It's always a fun way to meet that new guy asking for tips on how to hit that darn ball. You might even need help from Mr. Hottie to apply some suntan lotion....you go girl!
2. Take your dog...or a friend's dog to the park....great way to make new friends and who knows maybe even a great way to find someone interesting to date. People love to talk to others with dogs! Nothing screams nice to meet you than a beautiful woman walking her dog....she's mysterious, she's kind to others, she's sweet, she's caring.....is it true or not that people look like their dogs? If so, remember to dress your pooch in a delicate silk print and shiny lip gloss....you never know who you both will meet!
3. Go to the Sporting Goods Store...check out some new equipment...you may need to ask for assistance from a hunky salesman, or hot shopper. Always fun to learn about and check out his new equipment! Show interest in holding the bat if he mentions baseball, ask how to throw that curveball, the perfect spin on the football, or what to wear playing tennis....I'm sure it's your smile that will attract him first!
4. Grab a golf club, a bucket of balls, and hit a few at the golf range....keep an eye out for a hottie to help you with your swing! Guys love the girl that's interested in sports...as he leans in to show you how to hold the club....check out his cologne, his smile, and look forward to the fun you will have at the 18th hole.
5. Check out that root top party at your apartment complex....fun way to meet new people who live near you, and a great spot to watch the fireworks together. Have fun! The wind in your hair, that sun kissed glow to your new tan, and the delicious mango peach martinis are a sure fire way to attract eyes and fun new people to meet. As "Whatever Lola Wants" plays on the cd...remember it's whatever you want this wonderful Memorial Day Weekend....enjoy!
FUN IDEAS FOR YOU.....THE CUTEST COUPLE!!!!
1. Enjoy brunch on Saturday morning.....you can cook this together. Crack open the eggs, chop the peppers, mushrooms, add the cheese, squeeze the oranges, and set the table with some cloth napkins that are red, white, and blue. Voila veggie/cheese egg scramblers, juice, and playing footsie together as you relax knowing it's a long weekend! Perhaps an afternoon "massage" will be a fun way to unwind after brunch!
2. Go to a Matinee:
Don't let the rain leave you blue: Enjoy a matinee movie...Hangover Two is new this weekend...Whatever you choose, comedy, drama, or thriller...it's a time to chill out, snuggle, enjoy holding hands, and the best part you have your entire evening to enjoy the sunset if the rain stops!
3. Go to Yoga together..Mats on the floor, muscles relaxing, ready for ....Lotus pose, full boat pose, have you tried the Monkey Pose.. Time to relax, stretch, breathe, just what you need to build anticipation for a romantic evening filled with the perfect perfume, that new dress, high heels, and magic under the stars.
4. Go horseback riding....question is will you ride your own horse, bareback, or share a horse. Sounds like a fun gallop through nature with the one you love! Ride for awhile, and then stop to relax by the shade of a tree beside the enchanting stream. Now is a perfect time to throw a pebble in or two...can you make yours skip the water? Make a wish, enjoy a kiss, before riding back to the stable...or will you make it a chase or race?
5. Go carting at the race track is a fun way to race, be competitive, and maybe even make a bet on who wins the checkered flag....kisses to the winner, or you decide the prize! Even if you're not Mario Andretti, it will be a wonderful way to enjoy your afternoon in the sun...a hot track, a hot mate, and tons of fun as your race your car around the track.
Whether you are single or a couple, rain or shine, use these fun ideas to kick start summer or share your fabulous ideas with us, Lisa and Nancy from Chit Chat Cafe Live.
Single or a couple...it's always fun to enjoy our FREE mp3 archives from our Chit Chat Cafe Live and Chit Chat Cafe Live After Dark shows. Click on the link https://www.artistfirst.com/chitchat.htm scroll down click on a show date and enjoy! Let us know which one is your favorite!
Happy Memorial Day Weekend....Happy Kick Off To Summer!!!!